Sunday, August 16, 2009

Entry 1-Jason Miraz Blog

Finally I finished read Jason miraz blog.I want comment miraz url so long but up to his because his making the url.After i read his blog i know miraz is a loving the human nature and his wants peace.Miraz want to make world don’t have natural disaster or things can harm the world. seriously, i don’t know how to comments his blog.I have read one post about smoking. A lot my friend is smoking. The habit to stop smoking is difficult. Many lack of smoking to human. As friend I wants to all people can stop smoking and make new live without smoking. Many advantages you can get if don’t take a cigarettes. IT also makes me glad to know that one of people that enjoy most in the world has quit that habit and also trying to help people in the proses. Anyway, I will be sharing this with friends and hoping they can think where is good and not good.

0 comments: